Session #6: You’ve built your community, it’s time to Mobilize them!
Friday, February 21, 2014
2:35pm - 3:30pm
You’ve got a bunch of Facebook fans, and they love your content, or at least like it. But so what? We’re going to talk about how to understand your community in a deeper way to mobilize that community and support your organization’s strategic goals.
The best market research should facilitate action. The boom in new and evolving research technologies offer us an unprecedented opportunity to co-create, move ideas forward, and create change. In the social good and social innovation space this is a particularly exciting time!
Our presentation covers:
- The benefits of building a research community within your online community
- How using research brings your community closer together through co-creation
- How community begets community in the social good space
- Co-creation and the highly engaged advocate
- Research methods and reporting that facilitate action and engagement
- Includes recent successful examples from our work:
MROC for The Because I Am a Girl Initiative (http://becauseiamagirl.ca) to develop deeper online engagement, more donor touch points and the co-creation of social content
Youth-led Qualitative Community Research designed to develop and co-create a Youth Social Innovation Enterprise Ecosystem designed to address the growing problem of youth unemployment